Happy Friday 🙂
Please see below this weeks spellings test sentences.
Parents/carers– you read the sentences twice and your child can either write the word in the provided space if you have printed this off or simply write the word in their book.
Children– Listen carefully to the sentences, your adult will only read it twice and remember to take your time and try your best.
Friday 27th March 2020- Spellings test
- Come over __________ if you would like some help.
- Put your hands up if you can ____________ me.
- It is ____________ chilly outside today.
- During your spelling test you should be _____________.
- I can _________ you have all been working beautifully this week.
- You may find a great white shark in the deep blue ____________.
- The fridge is _____________ because we ate all of the fruit.
- The brown ______________ borrowed my brothers boot.
- My sister is only ___________ years old.
- Year 2 have _________ the award of being the hardest working year group.
Well done Year 2, we are all so proud of you all.
Have a lovely weekend 🙂
Miss Shakes, Miss Brazier, Ms Faucher, Miss Ho, Mrs Salim, Miss McNeil and Miss Smiley