For reading, we will be focusing on a different VIPERS skill each day. Today, we will be focusing on inference and prediction. This means we want to practise making sensible guesses and also learning to read between the lines.
Main Activity: Take a look at the picture below and answer the questions. Can you explain your answers using this sentence starter? “I think …… because….”
Challenge: Can you write a story based on the picture?
Discuss the following questions with an adult and answer the questions in your book.
- Where does this camel live?
- Where do camels usually live?
- What hobbies do you think the camel has? Why?
- Who do you think the camel is calling? Why?
- How do you think the camel is feeling? Why?