Happy Friday 🙂
Please see below this weeks spellings test sentences.
Parents/carers– you read the sentences twice and your child can either write the word in the provided space if you have printed this off or simply write the word in their book.
Children– Listen carefully to the sentences, your adult will only read it twice and remember to take your time and try your best.
Friday 3rd April 2020
- You may ___________ some chocolate but do you really need it?
- We can use a ________________ to tell the time.
- Animals like to __________________ around in the garden.
- It has been lovely and _____________ this week.
- My Grandad was very brave a fought in the ______________.
- The bus is heading _____________________ Croydon.
- Be healthy and drink lots of refreshing _____________________.
- _________________ can be a type of sport.
- What is the_________________ of apples in the fruit bowl?
- Year 2 Teachers were tired of listening to the ______________ loud songs.
Well done Year 2, we are all so proud of you all.
Have a lovely weekend 🙂
Miss Shakes, Miss Brazier, Ms Faucher, Miss Ho, Mrs Salim, Miss McNeil and Miss Smiley