Happy Friday 🙂
Please see below this weeks spellings test sentences.
Parents/carers– you read the sentences twice and your child can either write the word in the provided space if you have printed this off or simply write the word in their book.
Children– Listen carefully to the sentences, your adult will only read it twice and remember to take your time and try your best
- ______ in the class cheered for their team.
- The most common ______ colour is brown.
- Their sad ________ left Hansel and Gretel in the forest alone.
- The girl ran _______ down the track to win the race.
- Jill needed help to ________ her lost puppy.
- The ______ of the forest was covered in golden, crunchy leaves.
- Harry tried desperately to catch the snitch made of _______.
- Jack climbed up the beanstalk to the ______ stone castle in the sky.
- The Equator divides the world in ______ with an invisible line.
- Bob tried to _______ on for as long as he could.